Pastry Push wins the BlackBerry 10 Game On competition
Over in India it was just a few months ago that BlackBerry announced it's Game On competition for developers. As well as devs getting credit for doing a good job in terms of downloads and revenue from BlackBerry World there was another incentive for them in the form of hard cash plus a device from BlackBerry - which always goes down well.
The competition was split into several categories, however, the winner of the overall best BlackBerry 10 game was one of our favorites - Pastry Push from ReFocus Labs.
If you missed getting Pastry Push the first time around, maybe this is proof that it's a kick-ass puzzle game. Congratulations ReFocus Labs!
Pastry Push features:
- Swipe to slide
- Unique graphics and animations
- High resolution crisp textures
- Innovative and challenging gameplay
- Currently 3 seasons -81 levels
- NEW Obstacles, new challenges: Flamethrowers, portals, fans, timed cherries
- BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Q5 optimization
- Gamepad support -Built for BlackBerry
More information/Download Pastry Push for BlackBerry 10