Things kick off in America tomorrow (April 10th) in New York City where the BlackBerry executive team will hosting the first of these global events.
We haven't had a great deal of notice on this one so if you're able to attend you had better register fast as I'm pretty sure the available places will be snapped up sharpish.
*Update* It would appear that the first event was actually held yesterday in Paris, France.
What to expect at the BlackBerry Experience event:
This half-day event will kick off with BlackBerry executives sharing our vision, strategy and industry insights. During the second half of the morning you will see concrete examples of our commitment to delivering secure, end-to-end solutions and products to empower extreme productivity in the enterprise. After the morning speakers have wrapped up, attendees will enjoy a complimentary lunch and the opportunity to network with fellow attendees, partners and BlackBerry insiders.
Five reasons to attend BlackBerry Experience:
1. Discover how BlackBerry is returning to its roots and refocusing on enterprise mobility.
2. Learn about BlackBerry’s secure end-to-end enterprise solutions.
3. Get an insider’s view of our roadmap to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12).
4. See how we’ve made it simpler and more cost effective than ever to choose BlackBerry for secure multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
5. Learn how we make it easy for you to develop cross-platform applications that will help transform your business processes.
BlackBerry Experience New York, 10th April 2014:
On Thursday, April 10th in New York, the BlackBerry executive team, along with John Sims, President, Global Enterprise Solutions, will be discussing BlackBerry’s transformation and sharing our future vision for enterprise mobility.
By attending this event, you will gain insight into what our renewed focus on enterprise means for you and discover how we are redefining productivity while enabling greater communication and collaboration to drive the transformation of mobile.
Make sure your spot is reserved
We’re excited to share our vision for the future of mobility with our valued customers. Whether your strategy is to support BYOD or Corporate Liable devices, joining us at the BlackBerry Experience New York will show you exactly how BlackBerry can support the needs of your enterprise today and well into the future.