If you're an Enterprise customer looking to deploy BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 in your workplace, the pricing for the offerings has just been reduced. As announced on the BlackBerry Blog for Business, effective August 19, BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 EMM Corporate Annual Client Access Licenses (CALs) will now be $19 MSRP a year, or less than $1.60 per month per device, compared to the $59 pricing previously.
To go along with the price reduction, BlackBerry is also offering several other promotions and deals for those looking to move to BES 10 or upgrade their already existing services. Since launching in January 2013, 19,000 commercial and test BES10 servers have been installed by customers around the world and many companies are making use of the expanded feature set that BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 offers:
- Complimentary BlackBerry Support providing 12x5 telephone access to technical experts, responsive online support, access to training, productivity and diagnostic tools.
- A single intuitive management console to manage your devices, users, groups, apps and services.
- Mobile device management (MDM) for BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry OS devices.
- MDM for iOS and Android devices through the same management console used to manage BlackBerry devices.
- BlackBerry Balance, providing a secure Work Space and Personal Space on BlackBerry® 10 devices.
- BlackBerry World for Work: a fully integrated corporate app storefront.
- Manage your organization’s BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express environment through the single console.
If you're looking to learn more about the new pricing you can check out the BlackBerry Blog for Business posting or hit the link below to visit the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 website to learn more about all of the available options.