More goodness today on the BlackBerry 9800 Slider. This time in a near four minute video showing off the device with an AT&T splash screen. While some navigating looks a bit rough, we do get a much better look at BlackBerry 6 than we have recently, so you don't want to miss it. For those who don't know what BlackBerry 6 is all about, it will feature some key enhancements:
- Crisp, more immersive visuals, including new graphics, animations and transitions
- New WebKit browser; it's high-fidelity and very efficient, for fast, rich browsing with support for multiple sessions (i.e. tabbed browsing)
- Multi-touch support (e.g. pinch to zoom) while browsing, viewing photos, etc.
- Graphical, context-sensitive menu pop-ups
- Redesigned core apps, plus a new media player UI
- New Home Screen experience; multiple views based on content type (All, Favorites, Downloads, Media, etc.), universal search
- New app for integrating RSS and social networking feeds
We also get a decent look at the native Youtube integration with the OS itself in this video. You don't have to take my word for it - check out the video above and see how it compares to the BlackBerry 6 preview video shown off at WES. Be sure to drop a comment with your thoughts.
Source: The Berry Fix