In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, I thought it would be a good time to take a break and reflect upon this semester's past lectures. Consider today a "study" day. We'll be Back to Class next week per our regular schedule! Class Dismissed :-)
BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series Table of Contents
2007 Fall Semester
- Lecture 1: Why BlackBerry?
- Lecture 2: BES & BIS: What's the Difference?
- Lecture 3: How to Choose the Right BlackBerry for You!
- Lecture 4: The Basics of Setting Up Your BlackBerry
- Lecture 5: Basic Blackberry Controls
- Lecture 6: How to Install a Media Card into your BlackBerry
- Lecture 7: How to Change your BlackBerry's Wallpaper
- Lecture 8: How to Use BlackBerry Messenger
- Lecture 9: How to Install and Manager Third Party Applications on Your BlackBerry
- Lecture 10: Getting Started with Videos on your BlackBerry