We've seen the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha, BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B and soon -- we'll see the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C. In order to get one though, you must of course be a developer and fall in line with the rest of the criteria as well.
The top 1,500 people to submit two or more applications will be given priority seeding for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C. These 1,500 developers will be determined on the following point system:
- 50 points for ported Android applications
- 250 points for all other applications (Native, BlackBerry® WebWorks™, Adobe AIR)
- 1,500 points for Built For BlackBerry certified application
- 200 points to start for BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha A/B recipients
- 200 points to start if you are a BlackBerry Elite Member
If you're a BlackBerry developer, you'll not want to miss out on this. You can jump to the link below to learn more about eligibility and get yourself registered.