One for adults and the kids - Bird Rush for BlackBerry 10
I'll be honest and say that this BlackBerry 10 game won't be for everyone, but if you like to test your reflexes and enjoy bright, colorful, fun game play then you may well want to give it a go? It's also a great one for the kids in my opinion, from starting at a young age, as the colors could be a educational - I'll explain....
The way that Bird Rush works is that different colored birds drop down from the top of the BlackBerry display. At the base of the screen are nests and you must touch the one that corresponds with the color of the bird.
As time goes on the rate at which the birds appear increases - meaning that you have to make your nest choice without too much thought. A nice touch is that there are various levels of difficulty, so to start with you could only have two nests to choose from. But get good at the game and you can increase that to four and when things speed up it sure gets manic.
- Keep track of time for each game and your best scores.
- Brag your best score so you can set benchmark for your FB friends.
- One touch control- Tap on nest.
- Various goals made the game even more interesting and challenging.
- Easy game play, anyone can play, regardless of age or gender!
- Three difficulty levels, keeps you engaged for keep playing.
- Different play modes gives you fun and challenge of puzzle and arcade in a single game.
- Eye catchy graphics and effects will attract children.
Bird Rush is priced at £0.75/$0.99 and is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices.
More information/Download Bird Rush for BlackBerry 10