With it being no secret that BES12 is coming at the BlackBerry For Enterprise event tomorrow in San Francisco, I suppose it's not really a surprise to see that suite of Enterprise apps for BES have now been updated to reflect the changes as well. BES12 Client, Secure Work Space for BES12, Work Space Manager for BES12, Work Browser for BES12 and finally, Work Security ID for BES12 are all showing visually new and improved versions on both Google Play and the iTunes App Store.
BES12 Client by BlackBerry integrates Android and iOS devices with your organization's enterprise mobility management software, BES12 by BlackBerry (or BES10). Once activated, BES12 Client enables:
- Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
- Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
- Easy installation of your organization's approved mobile apps
- Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
Additional security and enterprise mobility management capabilities are available for BES-managed Android and iOS devices with Secure Work Space installed, including:
- Secure mobile productivity apps for document editing and sharing, intranet browsing, and more…
- App-wrapping and containerization for internally developed enterprise apps
- Popular enterprise apps, secured for BES-managed Android and iOS devices
- End-to-end secure connectivity through BlackBerry Secure Global Network
Of course, in order to use the apps, you or your organization must be on BES12 or BES10 enterprise mobility management platform, so there's no need to go downloading them if that doesn't apply to you. If you meet those requirements though, you'll find the downloads readily available via the links below.