There's nothing like waking up in the morning and discovering an update to one of your favorite applications - especially when it brings OS 7 compatibility. Bellshare released an update to their popular weather application BerryWeather (aka BeWeather) making it available for the newer BlackBerry 7 devices as well as including additional features for existing devices. As a 2010 CrackBerry award winner, it's one of the best weather apps available. I never leave home without checking it first. So head on over to the app store and grab this update today.
- Adjusted day/night background images for higher resolution screens on OS 7.0
- Added native send menu for sharing weather on OS 7.0 (Facebook, Twitter, BBM etc)
- Added native send menu on OS 7.0 for sharing weather advisory
- Added new compact forecast style/configurable POP visibility
- Added support for multiple built-in maps
- Added auto-dismissing popup showing detailed error information when location update fails
- Reworked license screen
- Reworked settings categories screen
- Minor changes to theme colors
- Fixed error on first load of radar map
BerryWeather is available for $9.99 at the CrackBerry App Store for most BlackBerry devices.