Following up on their recent release of QuickContacts, which allows you create new contacts or merge details with existing contacts easily, Swoosh Software has just released a new useful utility app, called BerryTweak:
BerryTweak will automatically lock the screen and keyboard during calls to prevent accidental input. BerryTweak will also vibrate on key phone events so you can be sure you started or ended a call. To stop the screen lighting up your face BerryTweak can automatically turn the backlight off during calls. All the options are fully configurable.
- Automatically lock screen during call.
- Automatically lock keyboard during call.
- Automatically unlock input after call.
- Manually lock input during call from menu.
- Manually unlock input during call.
- Automatically turn backlight off during call.
- Automatically turn backlight on after call.
- Vibrate on call answer.
- Vibrate on call hangup.
- Vibrate on call dial.
- Vibrate on call fail.
Definitely a useful app! BerryTweak is compatible with pretty much all BlackBerry smartphone models (including the Storm) and is available for $2.95 @ ShopCrackBerry.com. A 3-day free trial is also available, so you can
try tweak before you buy!