Bellshare has been hard at work and have just released another great app. This time it comes in the form of an RSS reader with BerryReader. BerryReader is a great Google Reader client that has loads of features. I've been searching for a decent Google Reader app for ages and this one totally fits the bill. Features include:
- Access your All Items, Starred Items, Shared Items, a single feed or a single folder for reading
- Automatically update in the background every 15, 30, 45 minutes, 1 or 3 hours
- Manage (add/remove) subscriptions from your device
- Quickly toggle an article's Starred, Like, Unread and Shared labels or edit the article's tags for later filtering.
- Read the current list even while offline, changes to labels and tags will be cached and automatically synced when network coverage is regained
- Get notified whenever new articles are available (Includes custom LED color support through BerryBuzz)
- Integrates into the device's messages list showing a BerryReader item whenever new articles are available