After taking a week off, Upstream has returned. If you missed it live on Sunday night, you can now get yourself caught up. This week, we discuss the latest build of Snap, BlackBerry Hub+ Suite updates, and expansions, as well as some iOS 10 news. Plus, with BlackBerry set to announce their Q2 fiscal 2017 results September 28th, we dig a bit into what that all could mean for the company.
- Snap v3 for BlackBerry 10 has moved out of beta and is now available!
- BlackBerry now rolling out September Android security patch for Priv and DTEK50
- BlackBerry expands Hub+ Suite applications for Android
- BlackBerry Hub, Keyboard, Calendar and more for Android updated!
- How to setup BlackBerry Hub Widget on Android
- BlackBerry software ready on day one for iOS 10
- ShopBlackBerry offering 40% off all BlackBerry accessories
- Have you switched to a Priv or DTEK50 from a BlackBerry 10 phone?
- BlackBerry to announce Q2 fiscal 2017 results September 28th
Downloads and Video