Miss Upstream live? If so, you can check out the audio and video right now or at your convenience. This week we discussed the Alex Saunders return to Microsoft, how BlackBerry security works, the BBM Shop hitting 1 billion views along with Typo being ordered to pay $860,000 to BlackBerry for violating a sales ban and finally, regulators Investigating BBRY stock manipulation.
- Alex Saunders returns to Microsoft
- BlackBerry security at the hardware level
- BBM Shop hits 1 billion views
- Typo ordered to pay BlackBerry $860,000 for violating sales ban
- Regulators Investigating BBRY Stock Manipulation
- @flip4bytes | Alex
- @Bla1ze | Bla1ze – EiC CrackBerry.com
- @jmznvs | James
- @Risky_KillMoves | D. Stokes
- @elbranduco | Brandon
- Download the podcast MP3
- Podcast RSS Feed
Just a quick note. There is some NSFW language in the podcast, so if you normally listen while driving in the car with kids or anything like maybe avoid that situation this time around.