If you missed out on BerryFlow live last night, you can now catch the replay. This week, the biggest topic is BlackBerry's Q1 Fiscal 2017 results, the opening of their new pop-store in New York plus, the latest BBM video calling expansions. If that's not enough, we also discuss the latest device rumors now that documents and new device specs and codenames have appeared. Finally, is the market ripe for a new BlackBerry tablet? Not everyone agrees but it's on our topic list.
- BlackBerry opens new pop-up store in New York
- BlackBerry announces Q1 Fiscal 2017 results
- John Chen discusses BlackBerry profit forecast and new smartphones
- BBM video calling now supported on iOS and Android globally
- TCL-built BlackBerry Hamburg turns up Wi-Fi certification filings
- The market is ripe for a new BlackBerry tablet
Audio and Video