If you missed out on Upstream live, you can (and should) get yourself caught up. This week, we aimed at clearing up the questions and setting a dialog for what we have coming forward including a potential last QWERTY designed by BlackBerry, the high-end DTEK60 which may launch in the coming weeks and we dive deeper into the pivot strategy and what this means for BlackBerry.
- BlackBerry announces Q2 Fiscal 2017 results
- BlackBerry announces device software licensing agreement with joint venture PT BB Merah Putih
- BlackBerry is done designing and building their own phones, but they're not done with phones
- John Chen: We believe that this is the best way to drive profitability in the device business
- John Chen: BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard will live on
- Where is BlackBerry OS 10.3.3?
- MPP Michael Harris name-drops the unreleased DTEK60 in Ontario Legislature speech
- John Chen: It's the start of a new chapter rather than the end of an era
- BlackBerry DTEK60 goes up for pre-order from NCIX
- Editorial: I don't care, I want my BlackBerry
Downloads and Video