If you missed your weekend dose of BerryFlow, you can now go ahead and get yourself caught up. This week, we dig through the news of the BlackBerry 'Mercury' turning up on Geekbench, BlackBerry's latest software updates, and new ad campaign. Plus, we take a closer look at the interesting keyboard authentication patent that recently popped up from BlackBerry and much, much more! Go ahead and check out the video or snag the audio.
- BlackBerry 'Mercury' starts turning up on Geekbench running Android 7.0
- Unlocked AT&T Priv updates will now come directly from BlackBerry
- New patent shows authentication using touch-sensitive keyboard
- Parliamentary Service New Zealand and Mai-Wel Group choose BlackBerry Software
- BlackBerry kicks off new ad campaign to spread the word about their software pivot
- October's BlackBerry Android software updates are full of treats!
- BerryFlow tours BlackBerry Pop Up Store at Brookfield Place
Downloads and Video