Bell Offers Up Stanley Cup Action To Its BlackBerry Users
on 14 Apr 2010 10:27 am
Bell has been for a while now, a key provider of mobile sports entertainment in Canada. Much like how Verizon and Sprint offer their specialties, Bell has for the most part locked down the NHL offerings here in Canada. This year for the Stanley Cup playoffs, Bell has added some extra items to their BlackBerry services. During the playoffs Bell BlackBerry subscribers will be able to benefit from:
- NHL® Video Highlights - Watch period, post-game and team highlights.
- NHL® Audio - Listen to all NHL games live.
- NHL® on Demand - Watch highlights from the game of the night, best moments of the week, player interviews, expert insights, and much more for all NHL® teams.
- NHL® Centre Ice - Watch select games live (TV network blackouts apply).
- NHL® Downloads - Get a wide variety of ringtones and wallpapers.
- NHL® Alerts - Receive unlimited access to official real-time text message alerts for any NHL team.
All this NHL goodness isn't free however, it does come at a cost. But for a true hockey fan, the $8 a month you'll pay may be well worth it. Devices supported are: BlackBerry Bold 9700, Bold 9000, BlackBerry Tour 9630, BlackBerry 9530 Storm, BlackBerry 8330 Curve, BlackBerry 8130 Pearl, BlackBerry 8230 Pearl Flip.