Become the next sports superstar in Trial Xtreme 2 for the BlackBerry PlayBook
For those who know me, I’m not the type of person to go pick up a motorcycle and hit up the trails. But that doesn’t mean I can’t live vicariously through a game, does it? I think not. Recently we featured the game Trial Xtreme 2 and the CrackBerry community was excited to get their hands on the latest title from Union. So today I decided why not demo the game right on the home page? I mean, I’m sure no one is going to complain when we demo the power of the BlackBerry PlayBook and the developer support it’s created.
- Much-anticipated sequel to the blockbuster hit Trial Xtreme
- 36 brand new levels set across 5 challenging environments
- Negotiate hundreds of obstacles including ramps, jumbo tires, rocks, planks and more
- Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine brings your rider and the game world to life
- Intuitive tilt control system using your playbook’s accelerometer. Use precision control like never before
- Ultra-realistic rider and bike physics built on the NVIDIA® PhysX® engine lets you feel it all as you flip, jump, bump and crash your way to victory
The idea behind the game is so simple it hurts, but it’s tons of fun. You’re a motor cross superstar, and your challenge is to beat the obstacles and collect the stars in record time. The game features the Nvidia PhysX engine to provide the most realistic in-game physics. So that means each bump, twist and spin has real world repercussions.
In Trial Xtreme 2 you are able to select from two different control styles. The first control style is all about using your PlayBook's built in accelerometer. You will need to use the accelerometer to control where the character places his weight on the bike. Even though you will be using the accelerometer, you will still use on screen controls for the throttle, jumping and brakes. The second option for controlling the biker is strictly on screen. With the on screen controls you will control everything from the bikes speed to the characters jumping, via a set of on screen buttons.
If you’re looking to kill a few hours of time I would certainly take a look at Trial Xtreme 2 for the BlackBerry PlayBook, I can’t put it down myself :-). Trial Xtreme 2 can be bought from BlackBerry App World for 1.99, a small price for hours of entertainment.
Purchase Trial Xtreme 2 for the BlackBerry PlayBook Discuss Trial Xtreme 2 for the BlackBerry PlayBook