The popular LED app BeBuzz 10 Pro has received a big update that brings along some new features as well as support for some big name apps. BeBuzz has been a strong seller on BlackBerry 10 already, but with the new additions its sure to appeal to even more users.
Along with some various tweaks and fixes to keep things running smoothly, BeBuzz 10 Pro now supports apps that include WhatsApp, Blaq and BeWeather. There is also improved LED notifications for BBM that show when the device is locked or umlocked.
Updates in this version include:
- Added support for WhatsApp (OS 10.1.0.1720 / WhatsApp has separate section in Hub)
- Added support for the upcoming Blaq 1.1 (New tweets, new mentions and per contact Twitter messages)
- Added support for BeWeather 10 Pro (LED, sound, popup and text-to-speech support for weather alerts)
- Added single notification for all 3rd party apps (like Skype) that post to the Hub notification section (OS 10.1)
- Improved Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn support reliability (OS 10.1)
- BeBuzz now uses the native device theme (Bright on Z10, dark on Q10)
- Fixed BlackBerry Messenger notifications when an outgoing message has been read
- BlackBerry Messenger notifications now work whether the device is locked or unlocked (OS 10.1)
- Added support for switching BeBuzz into silent mode
- Added support for adding homescreen shortcuts to switch BeBuzz into/out of silent mode
- Showing indicator in active frame/in app when silent mode, sleep time or bedside mode is active
- Added option to automatically sync e-mail accounts on specified interval in addition to on Hub enter/exit
- Sound/vibrate are now being silenced while on a phone call
- Improved screen use on Q10
- Added option to clear notification when opening any app
BeBuzz 10 Pro is available now in BlackBerry World for $2.99.