UPDATED - Ahh, there was a full change log. The update just wasn't showing it. I have now included it below.
If you're a beta tester for BBM on iOS, you now have a new update available for you through TestFlight. While the change log for this one appears rather long, a lot of it's just the same as previous versions so it seems there's no huge changes in this release despite the larger version number. One item that appears new though is there has been some adjustments made to the 'connecting' messages that get displayed when network coverage and WiFi is low. Still an update is an update. Go get it!
What's New this Build?
Look forward to fixes to some of your top reported concerns this build, including fixes for:
- Sticker Picker in chat screen is not centered
- No local notification for new group message
- Duplicate pictures are sent/received when user sends multiple pictures
- Custom PIN subscription flow changes
- Email/SMS invite can't be accepted (no invites in 'Invites' tab) if passcode is on
- 'Timer Removed' error message appears for Attached any New status when new status (including Subscription status) is selected from Feeds