All four challenges are done, and the judges have picked the winners who now get a chance to fly with their teams to meet with their BBM Challenge Council Member. Grand prize winners and finalists all got new BlackBerry Bold 9900s as well. This competition was pretty cool, and will inspire not only those that participated, but hopefully will encourage other young adults to pursue their ambitions as well. You can check out the winners for each category after the break, and full details are at the link below.
- In the Fashion category, 20 year old Theresa from Vancouver, BC, Canada will get to meet Whitney Port to discuss her future goals from becoming a world traveler and fashion designer.
- Devon, a 17 year old living in Shaunavon, Saskatchewan, Canada, won the grand prize in the Film category. He will get to spend the day with Michelle Trachtenberg.
- The Pop Culture category was won by Tristan, a 22 year old from Garden Grove, CA. He will fly out to meet Jared Eng, of the popular blog JustJared.com.
- 25 year old Brittany of Somerset, NJ took home the grand prize honor in Entrepreneurship and a chance to share her business and advertising ideas with Lauren Berger.
- Grand prize winner in Music, Audrey, is 15 and from Cherry Hill, NJ. She will meet her idol Greyson Chance and learn how to make a break into her dream career.
- Last but not least, 17 year old Amy of Walnut, IA won the Sports category and a trip to meet with Hope Solo.