If you are looking for a solution to see what your BlackBerry 10 battery is getting up to then look no further than Battery and System Analyzer. To say that the app is in-depth would be an understatement as frankly it offers so much information it's going to be a whole lot easier for you to watch the video rather than me try and explain things.
'BaSA' comes initially as a free trial version with the ability to upgrade to the pro edition from within if you so desire. I've had Battery and System Analyzer on my BlackBerry for a few weeks now and I've seen proof that the developer is continuously striving to improve things and bring more features, as I've already seen a couple of updates released.
From the Active Frame to the in-depth charts available, the app is a real beauty on the eye from start to finish. I could probably waffle on about it for ages but I won't bore you - just check out the features list below and hit up the video to see what I'm talking about.
This one is yet another perfect example of a great BlackBerry 10 application and the dedication that many devs are bringing to the platform. It's available for all BlackBerry 10 devices so go and give it a shot and sound off in the comments with your thoughts.
- Active Frame including up to 18h History Diagram!
- Battery monitoring with the most important parameters (Level, Temperature) - CPU Load - Memory usage - Network Traffic (Cellular and Wifi)
- Network Traffic analysis and reports on a freely selectable timeframe
- Rudimentary battery alerts
- Cellular Signal strength
- Internal and SD Card storage
- Database with long time storage
- Analyze function with History - 1 day and 3 day view for analyze graphs
- Cross fade different values to check yourself how different parameters have impact to your battery life
- Chart with Readout-Values for Time, Battery Level and Temperature, Internal and SD-Card Storage
- Delta mode to readout changes between two spots at the Battery chart, Storage and Network Traffic