If you're looking for an epic game to play on your BlackBerry PlayBook, you're in luck. The Bard's Tale has finally arrived in BlackBerry App World and it's jam packed with great visuals, awesome gameplay and humor. You'll take on the role of Bard and battle your way through what will end up being 20-30 hours of adventure.
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
- A full cast of bizarre NPC's
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
- Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
- Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
- Includes the original classic game The Bard's Tale I: Tales of the Unknown! 2 & 3 coming soon! (Supports Bluetooth keyboard and mouse)
If you're looking to pick the game up, it'll set you back $5.99 but given the hours of entertainment you'll get out of it, it's certainly worth a look. Plus, the inclusion of The Bard's Tale I: Tales of the Unknown and future updates is a nice bonus. You'll want to be mindful of the game size though, as you'll need 3.2GB of space to get it downloaded. We've included the game trailer down below, in case you want to give that a look before jumping in.