Astrasync For BlackBerry Updated To Version 3.1
on 15 Sep 2009 08:37 am
Astrasync for BlackBerry is a great solution for those who need two-way over-the-air synchronization of email, calendar and contact data with a Microsoft Exchange, MailSite Fusion, CommuniGate Pro, Zimbra, Scalix, FirstClass or Kerio MailServers. Astrasync has been offering their services for quite some time and have most recently updated to version 3.1.12 and as such, have implemented a lot of user requested changes such as the following:
- Support for Multiple Folders - You can now choose to sync emails from any folder in your email account. You can also move and copy messages between folders.
- Save Messages as Drafts - AstraSync now includes a drafts folder where you can save partially composed messages allowing you to complete and send them at a later time.
- Full Outbox- You can now view the AstraSync outbox to see any messages that have not yet been successfully sent due to a network outage.
- Client Side Search - With AstraSync 3.1 you can now search your email folders to find the email you need. Client side search looks at the message headers, subject and body of downloaded messages.
- Global Address Book Improvements - The Global Address Book lookup now retrieves full details for each contact. You can then choose to save the contact to your device address book for future reference.
The new update is available now via the Astrasync website and if you haven't checked Astrasync out before, now is a good time to start.