If paying for a BES really isn't in your budget, then maybe Astrasync is a viable alternative for you. Astrasync has just rolled out their latest beta release to customers and it's bundled with a ton of new additions and features to make the services even more of a compelling offer. The following improvements have been made in AstraSync 4.2 Beta over AstraSync 4.1:
- Support for creation of meetings requests.
- Email content encryption.
- Kinetic scrolling of the message list on touch screen devices.
- Leaner, faster message store system.
- More performance settings for power users including control of Direct Push behavior, email truncation size, PIM status checks and Auto Discover.
We previously reviewed Astrasync and it has always been one of those offerings that we seen as a cost effective way to get BES like services at a lesser cost. Well worth a look into if you need what they offer.