Anomaly 2, the follow-up to the awesome Anomaly Warzone Earth, has hit BlackBerry World today for $4.99. The sequel brings some great improvements and modes including the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
I'm a huge fan of tower defense games and this one certainly won't disappoint. It is a bit more expensive than similar games, but for what you get it's well worth the few extra bills.
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team's upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
Anomaly 2 is available now for the BlackBerry Z10 and Z30. What's cool to note is that the release is on par with Android and iOS for this one as well. Go Team BlackBerry!