The game is action packed - you control your craft at the bottom of the screen and using the two tabs on the left and right you have to shoot down asteroids and a selection of bad dudes. You can pick up extra weapons which can be activated by a tab on the right of the screen and likewise on the left there is one for a bomb which will destroy everything in the game
New in this latest version:
- A whole new survival level which combines all enemies from the first two levels and then bombards the player in a hardcore, non stop barrage. The player is given 150% health and full speed powerup at start up and that's it! Very fast paced, fun and VERY challenging!
- A kill streak tracker that tracks how many objects were killed in a row. Resets after a second or when the player is hit.Score multiplier that increases scores the better one plays. It gets reset when the player is hit.
- 24 unlockable achievements
- Random wave variation. Certain waves have different variants that are picked before they start so the player gets a slightly different experience each time!
- More visual effects all throughout
With a free demo version you can test out the game before deciding whether to purchase. Mind you - it's only priced at £0.75/$0.99 anyway. Give it a try and see what you think. All touch BlackBerry 10 devices only again I'm afraid.