A little over a month ago we told you about a great app appropriately named Alarms by JoPs. Alarms is a useful application that allows you to set up many different alarms or reminders, either on a given date or with the frequency of your choice: daily, weekly, monthly, etc. The application also lets you customize the text to display, music or playlists to play, and a picture background.
I'm happy to let you know that Alarms was just updated to v1.1.6 and they have added some nice features to the mix along with some minor bug fixes. The application is running on OS 4.6, 4.7 and 5.0 currently, and hopefully an update for BB6 is in the near future.
The update includes:
- playlists in the m3u format are supported in the music player
- custom vibration option added
- options page added
- choose to display or not the indicator in the notification area of the device
- set the number of alarms you want in the main screen
- set a shuffle option to the playlists
- today's date and time are displayed when setting up the alarm
Along with the update, Alarms is now also available through BlackBerry App World as well as in the CrackBerry store. You can pick this up today for just $2.99.