101 copies of MyAccountant available to snap up today
If you're looking for a personal finance tracker app, look no further than MyAccountant for BlackBerry 10. It's an app that's been around for a while already and even made it into our App Gallery. It is constantly being updated too. In fact, it just received an update. MyAccountant lets you track your income and expenditure and you can categorize your expenses into bills, car payments, entertainment, clothes and more. You can generate full expense reports right from the app too. It also has Hub integration so you can give yourself bill reminders so you don't miss a payment. Worthwhile app.
- Multiple accounts can be created as many as needed.
- Multiple currencies for different accounts (all ISO 4217 currencies are supported).
- Password protection.
- Sub categories.
- Split transactions between categories.
- VAT - Tax support. ☆ Tag support.
- Color customization, multiple color themes plus the ability to setup your personal color theme.
- One tap transaction's adding for expenses or income.
- Fully customizable database.
- History filtering.
- History grouping.
- History sorting.
- Balance checking.
- Active Frame support.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
If you're interested in checking out the app, the developer is giving away 101 copies of MyAccountant for free. In order to get this, you need to use the Redeem option within BlackBerry World.
- Open up BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top and tap Redeem
- Enter promo code C00177EBF and tap OK
- The price of the app should then be crossed and you should see FREE. Download the app.
Learn more about MyAccountant